My First Blog!!!

As I sit here behind my desk, thoughts shoot through my mind of what to write. My life seems so complex yet so simple all at the same time. Should I write of how I simply CAN NOT find a blog background that will work? Of what God is doing in my life? How work is going? - Then I realize that all of these things are kinda the point of this blog. To talk about my life, which is never cookie cutter or just one thing to deal with at once. How things are going with my job is inseparable from my relationship with God. And how finding the right blog background is mainly due to the fact that I love for things to coordinate perfectly and be pretty. Thats not exactly how life is, is it? Beauty and perfection are usually found in those things that you had absolutely nothing to do with. Go figure! God in His perfect order knows how to do things best and bless me the most. Its best when I keep my hands out of it and let Him keep control. Don't get me wrong - I WILL find a blog background - but in the scope of things it really isn't all that important :) Well thats it for my first attempt at this thing called blogging. I really need to get a few proposals written, make a zillion phone calls.......you get the idea : P

1 comments:

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!! MY SISTER IS NOW A BLOGGY!!!! I am so happy this very moment. Don't lose hope on the background, it took me forever. And about beauty and perfection...you are right, God is amazing in all his creation. Might I say that YOU, my dear sister, are BEAUTIFUL...and your imperfections only make me love you more! (Because it is imperfections that imperfect people like me can relate to.) :)

I love you!
and happy blogging :)

Post a Comment